Before going into the export business there are somethings that needs to be in place. You need to be prepared because the export market in Nigeria is wide and complicated. These points would give you a guide on the export business, what you need to know and the things you need to do.
- To equip yourself on business strategies the first thing you need to do is sign up for some business planning courses.
- The next thing you want to do is to take your time to learn how export business in Nigeria works.
- Legal documents are required to do export business successfully.
- Join business forums online and ask business experts questions as regards to export in Nigeria.
- Decide and know which commodity/commodities you want to sell and where you can get them.
- Funds for running your business.
- Register your company and business with the Corporate Affairs Commissions and other necessary regulatory bodies in Nigeria (Customs, NEPC, SON, NAFDAC e.t.c.),
- Get all the required permits and licenses for exportation.
- Know the exportable markets for your products.
- Advertise your product.
For more enquiry call +2349053896468, or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.