1. Direct relationship with shipping lines.
2. Offering concession on container deposits and storage times where necessary.
3. As a logistics provider – your pick up points and final destinations are the information we need to execute your jobs. We achieve this via land and our fleet of flatbeds and containerized body trucks.
4. We also offer procurement support services to our clients from supplier’s door to consignee’s door. The client provides us with his purchase order, pro forma invoice, packing list, supplier’s details with detailed scope of work and Incoterms. After which we take over the supply chain from procurement, handing from origin (EX WORKS) freight forwarding to destination port in Nigeria, import custom clearing and delivery to consignee’s site.
5. Warehousing and supply chain operation.
- Indoor and outdoor warehousing services.
- Bonded terminal services.
- Stuffing and un-stuffing platform.
- Value added services: re-packing and packing accessories management.
6. Packing and removal – handles packing and removal (Relocation) of corporate and personal effect, handling and delivery of major project cargoes for engineering and construction companies.
7. Frequency and flexibilities – we partner with various airlines to ensure flexibility in movement of cargoes to guarantee sufficient space availability, such airline includes; Turkish Airline, Air France, British Airline, KLM, Lufthansa, Emirates, Allied Air, Qatar Air, Delta etc (daily/weekly flight schedules also for your travel and tours).
Our Expertise and Equipment
- Our clearing and forwarding departments are well structured and each is being managed by experienced team leaders who ensures that our customers have best result within the shortest turnaround time with direct link to customs database ASYCUDA, DTI for quick and easy access to duty assessment and payment.
- A fleet of long distance trucks equipped with GPS satellite tracking systems and GIT (Goods in Transit) insurance.
- Forklifts with capacity of 2.5 – 45 tons
Export and Training
- We provide export services on goods produced locally and to be exported in commercial quantities. We provide training and needed guide to the exporter, beginning from export documentation and pick up goods from factory to loading port, customs handling for export, freight to destination port. Our partnership with various shipping lines to ensure guaranteed vessel booking to destination port across Africa, Europe, Asia, Middle East etc, and demurrage concessions where necessary. Our partnered shipping line includes; MSC, Maersk line, Delmas, China Shipping, Cosco, Mitsui (MOL) etc.
- Courier Services.